New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

Rank your Ability

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Rank your Ability   Sat 08 Aug 2009, 03:45

Rank yourself between a Level 1 (Being very week with the ability that anyone can do) to a Level 5 (Being that you master all that there is to the ability.) If you need any help ranking your self just ask me I have a pretty good idea on how to.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Sat 08 Aug 2009, 03:49

Empathy - Level 3 (I can go deep into a person subconscious mind to feel their true emotion and I can from that point Manipulate what they are feeling.)

Energy Absorption - Level 3 (I can take in Energy at will and duplicate it. As in any type of radiation of some sort... haven't tried, but I have tried electrical energy. I can also if a person has a ability could duplicate the energy the set off and use the ability as my own for a short period of time.)

Enhanced Senses Awareness - Level 3 (Have enhances Hearing and enhance smelling and being aware of my surroundings I have a quick reflex.)

Healing Factor/Self Healing/Tissue Regeneration - Level 1 (Can heal cuts within 3 minutes and its cleared like nothing happen. Anyone with a brain can develop Level on self healing)

Enhanced Strength - Level 2 (I can't really lift things when I'm aware of its weight because my mind tends to be focused on it. If didn't know the weight of the object and i had Adrenaline pumping at the same time I can Lift it light work.)

AeroKinesis - Level 2 (When I first started out with my powers I could do a lot with this one power. But My brain seem to overload with everything happening at once so now i can only do small stuff like move smoke away from my face at will.)

That's about all my abilities and the power level of all of them. I'll post up more if i develop new one and I'll re post when i get stronger.
Back to top Go down
oakwood

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Sat 08 Aug 2009, 04:23

chlorokinesis: 1. I can barely control it and is very weak
Back to top Go down
Murder

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 04:50

Aura Viewing: I'm a 1. I have no control, and the ability is very weak.
Back to top Go down
ShortCircuit

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 13:07

Tree whispering: Level 3 There happen to be certain trees I can't talk to. I don't know why, but other then that It's basically under control.

Electrical Absorption: Level 1 It fades in and fades out. I wear gloves it sounds lame and cliche- but what can you do? It's uncontrollable some times I can kill a battery used flashlight and some times I can kill a lamp for a while. That's how that works.

Pyrokenesis: Level 3 I have fairly good control over it, I still haven't learned everything about it. I have more to learn but , In my opinion I have a pretty good understanding.

Last edited by ShortCircuit on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 13:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Laurence-Thompson
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 23:58

Lol ill put them in a list.

Pyrokinsis 2.5 still good just not fully good but im fireproof so lol.
Telekinsis 4 im very strong in this and been practcing alot i can move things easily and swiftly.
Chonokinsis 2 its out of control at the moment and i can do it sometimes but its hard.
Enhanced Vision 5 well nothing hard to master i can see in the dark and underwater.
Enhanced hearing 4 im good but not the best.
Precognition 3 very good but cant put it on and off.
Number vision 1 out of control always on.
Back to top Go down
Primal

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Wed 12 Aug 2009, 04:49

I am probably a 2, since i'm not really good with my abilities. Hopefully a 3 or 4 soon, because I will have more time to focus on my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Axero

PostSubject: Vitakinesis   Fri 14 Aug 2009, 14:18

[b] I would say like a 3 or 2 1/2 for my Vitakinesis...
Back to top Go down
writer2036

PostSubject: Re:My Ability Level   Sat 15 Aug 2009, 01:51

I'd say my telepathy is about level 4 as it still needs improvement and my precognition is about level 3 as I haven't been practicing that as much as my telepathy. So it needs more control and improvement even more so than my telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: shocking discovery   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 02:29

I just discovered the reason why I have so many Unrelated abilities, I'm an Empathic Mimic, as in, I Mimic the abilities of other superhuman by psychically creating the same effect as their mind and put it in a corner of my mind. Empathic mimics activate their replicated powers by linking the power to an emotion or feeling they experience when around that person. Or sometimes we dont need to. But I have over 17 replicated abilities and I dont really think I have time to rank them all but most are level 2 or 3 since I dont have much time to train in all of them. Those like enhanced strength, animal instincts, Intuitive Aptitude, Chronokinesis, Durability, Precognition, Decernment, Enhanced Stealth(gliding like a snake when sneaking up on someone) are mostly level 4 or 5. but its because I frequently use them.

Last edited by Havoc on Mon 28 Sep 2009, 03:36; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New abilities)
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:05

NightSpy wrote:
Well, I really cannot say how long it has taken me to control my abilities. I first started with Healing (I could heal small head aches stomach aches) when I was about 12 years old. My ability to communicate with the Fire Elemental began about 2 years ago,and I reached level 1 in 2 weeks,but in the meantime,I had some problems with some energetic vampires that fed with all my energy,so now I still am at first level. Other abilities would be: Aura viewing (level 1), Enhanced hearing (level 2), Night vision (level 1), Precognition (level 1), Empathy (level 2), Regeneration (level 2), Energetic vampire (level 1), Electricity absorption (level 1), Recharging myself through Electricity absorption.
Some of my abilities have improved now,so I will list them again and maybe add some things that aren't listed yet:
- Night Vision has improved to level 2 or 2.5
- Enhanced Hearing - level 3
- Precognition - level 2
- Empathy has reached level 3.5 going to 4
- Regeneration - level 3 to 3.5
- Energetic Vampire - level 2 (automatic on and off) - taking negative energy away from others and transforming it to positive energy to recharge myself.
- Fire Elemental has reached level 2 now. I am working to improve this to be able to control fire.
- Aura Viewing - level 2 to 2.5. I am able to view the Aura's colour
- Healing is my main ability now and I can say it reached level 3.5 to 4,thank to some courses that I attended (Munay Ki or Shamanism and Reiki level 1).

I will write again about these when my abilities will evolve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Ability   

Back to top Go down

Rank your Ability
Page 1 of 1