New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

(edited) Newish Meditation System i kinda stumbled upon online one day =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicotheempath

PostSubject: (edited) Newish Meditation System i kinda stumbled upon online one day =)   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 17:07

I posted a wish as well...Did it yesterday, and i got my 8 in my back pocket...I have faith in the process though...IT WILL WORK

Last edited by nicotheempath on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 17:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was being dumb and pressed new post instead of post reply)
Back to top Go down
nicotheempath

PostSubject: Wow i so pressed the wrong button...Well mistakes happen   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 17:23

I guess i'll try to make use of this post then...There is a meditation system out that i thought was interesting...

With their system they claim that you can rid yourself of negative conditions within yourself such as stress, and emotional blockages...They also claim that with their system you can acheive "...radiant health and Wellbeing..." by balancing your three major energy centers.

They also talk about what they call the "Core Energy State" (a state of peace of mind and connection to the creative source) and how one can access this state with their "Core Energy Meditation"...They even offer like a free 7 minute audio track of their Core Energy Meditation when you subscribe (its free, the most u do is get emails from them about purchasing their product but its easy to unsubscribe if you don't like that)...So if anyone is interested the link is below and if you try it out just post about here i guess LoL...I tried it last nite but wound up falling asleep about three minutes in (i was already tired) LoL...

Here's the link to the download:
http://EnergyMeditationSecrets.com/download.html

And here's the link to the information page so you can see what it's all about:
http://energymeditationsecrets.com/free1.htm
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin

PostSubject: This is interesting   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 18:41

What they say might be true. I just looked at that page,I didn't download,but I think that might work. Through meditation you can do a lot of things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (edited) Newish Meditation System i kinda stumbled upon online one day =)   

Back to top Go down

(edited) Newish Meditation System i kinda stumbled upon online one day =)
Page 1 of 1