New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

Control of Powers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurence-Thompson
Researcher

PostSubject: Control of Powers?   Tue 11 Aug 2009, 00:07

Control how long has it taken people to actually control their abillty's took me two years for tk and 1 year for others some i still cant control.
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin

PostSubject: Control of powers and abilities?   Tue 11 Aug 2009, 05:16

Well, I really cannot say how long it has taken me to control my abilities. I first started with Healing (I could heal small head aches stomach aches) when I was about 12 years old. My ability to communicate with the Fire Elemental began about 2 years ago,and I reached level 1 in 2 weeks,but in the meantime,I had some problems with some energetic vampires that fed with all my energy,so now I still am at first level. Other abilities would be: Aura viewing (level 1), Enhanced hearing (level 2), Night vision (level 1), Precognition (level 1), Empathy (level 2), Regeneration (level 2), Energetic vampire (level 1), Electricity absorption (level 1), Recharging myself through Electricity absorption.
Back to top Go down
Axero

PostSubject: Idk about me...   Fri 14 Aug 2009, 22:11

Well I don't really know about mine, because my ability is Vitakinesis... And you kinda get better as you go along. rabbit
Back to top Go down
writer2036

PostSubject: Re: control over abilities   Sat 15 Aug 2009, 01:23

It's taken me almost 12 years now to get control over my telepathy and Precognition. I'm still trying to refine those abilities though as they still need improving. This is my first post by the way. Nice website.
Back to top Go down
Axero

PostSubject: Re: Control of Powers?   Sat 15 Aug 2009, 08:49

writer2036 wrote:
It's taken me almost 12 years now to get control over my telepathy and Precognition. I'm still trying to refine those abilities though as they still need improving. This is my first post by the way. Nice website.
Welcome! I like this site too... Wink
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Clearing up my mess   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 19:53

I learned that I made SO MANY UNCOUNTABLE mistakes about my own abilities, Because I'm an Empath, I feel what others feel, meaning that, If they had an ability, I would feel like I had it too, thats what made me Think I was a mimic. And now, someone helped me to find out that I am, And Empath, a Chronokinetic, And A Rager.

I'm sure you all already know what an empath is right? someone who feels others emotions.

a rager is basically someone who can turn himself savage and violent to increase his own physical and sensory perceptions to overpower almost any opponent.

a Chronokinetic is someone with Chronokinesis, Which means I can manipulate my perception of time and make things seem like slow-motion to me. but its actually me who's moving and processing fast.

my other abilities:

Durability - its part of Rage(animal instincts)
Precognition - Almost all meta-humans have this so I dont bother listing this down actually (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control of Powers?   

Back to top Go down

Control of Powers?
Page 1 of 1