New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Type of Energies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Type of Energies. Empty
PostSubject: Type of Energies.   Type of Energies. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 09:49

I decided to post this after reading Axero post on help and after reading what he got for a reply. I'm not discoursing anyone's will to help someone by what they think they know so i feel its a responsibility for someone who understand energy more then anything else.

First - Positive energy isn't always good. Just because It has the name Positive.
Second - Negative energy isn't always bad. Just because it has the name negative.
Third - Both energy represent the positive and negative charge in a person energy field. Like it is in a cell or a electrical charge.
Forth - people need both type of energy to be healthy in all levels.
Fifth - People who can control theses energies can manipulate it to be helpful or Harmful depending on their will of intent.
Sixth - for an Energy Absorber you don't take in positive or negative energy. They take in Raw energy. And If your a Empath absorbing energy those energy will tend to have some emotion attach to them. ( In terms you could help the person but if you dont how to move the energy you will have those emotions. ) once the absorber has the energy they can change it to how ever the will it.
Seventh - When you take energies from someone that person will tend to feel drain. In some occasion that's not good. for example; say your in a car with someone who is driving and you take their energy, there could be a high chance that you will be in an accident. For all you Energy Vamps in case you dont know if you will live through the crash i suggest you don't do it.

Sure Stealing energy form someone isn't a gud thing. But some of us do it to survive. it's natural if you feel like you can survive with out it then don't do it if you have a guilty conscious.

Oh and since i love when people know more then I do. lol. If you have any more information to add please don't hesitate to so. In any case I hope this clears some things up.
Back to top Go down
Axero

Axero

Type of Energies. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Type of Energies. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 10:03

Thanks for clearing that up for me!!! Very Happy But what if you want to practice stealing good/bad energy for self defense porposes what should I do then?
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Type of Energies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of Energies.   Type of Energies. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 13:54

[quote="Axero"]Thanks for clearing that up for me!!! Very Happy But what if you want to practice stealing good/bad energy for self defense porposes what should I do then?[/quote]

Then By all means go ahead and train. But if you feel some Guilt that you are stealing the energy of others then don't. There are somethings that you can't let you hold back. Sure stealing is wrong so don't say anything. But if its for training purposes then don't look back. If you regard the feelings of others to much then don't bother. If you want to develop more in you evolution then go for it. In the end it's your choice. There isn't really any safe way to do this kind of work to tell you the truth.
However you can also absorb energy from other sources if you know how. But they aren't any safer then what ur talking about.
Back to top Go down
Axero

Axero

Type of Energies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of Energies.   Type of Energies. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 19:45

PeaceMaker wrote:
Axero wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up for me!!! Very Happy But what if you want to practice stealing good/bad energy for self defense porposes what should I do then?

Then By all means go ahead and train. But if you feel some Guilt that you are stealing the energy of others then don't. There are somethings that you can't let you hold back. Sure stealing is wrong so don't say anything. But if its for training purposes then don't look back. If you regard the feelings of others to much then don't bother. If you want to develop more in you evolution then go for it. In the end it's your choice. There isn't really any safe way to do this kind of work to tell you the truth.
However you can also absorb energy from other sources if you know how. But they aren't any safer then what ur talking about.
But how will I practice it I meant? Should I try it with a plant, dog, what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Type of Energies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of Energies.   Type of Energies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Type of Energies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Forum :: Research-
Jump to: