New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization
 
HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project












































































































December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners









Join nightspy's empire

















































































































Tigara Electronica


poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob


Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!


free hosting

moreniche.com


 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 
 

 Angel Numbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 01:50

Anyone heard of Angel Numbers before?

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
Axero

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Never.   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 04:52

Never.
Back to top Go down
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 04:57

Shocked How the hell do you have that many points?

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
Axero

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Haha!   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:09

Primal wrote:
Shocked How the hell do you have that many points?
For how much I write, emoticons and for putting a title on... And for paticapating on the site a lot. Very Happy I'm just that Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Seriously?   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:12

Seriously? I am going to put all the emoticons on here, to see if you're right... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

P.S. Would you like to know what Angel Numbers are?

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
Axero

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:15

Primal wrote:
Seriously? I am going to put all the emoticons on here, to see if you're right... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

P.S. Would you like to know what Angel Numbers are?
First of all you can't put all of them on... That's cheating. And when I mean particapating on the site I meant post reply everytime a topic is new. And sending messages. And going on chat. And the how long your reply is and the emoticons and the title... Surprised lol! And for the other one. Sure what are they? Question
Back to top Go down
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:18

Angels sometimes speak through numbers... Eg. If you keep seeing the number 112 where ever you go... Like it is following you (Or stalking you in some cases) then you should probably look up what it means in the book I have study

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
Axero

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Whoaa   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:25

Primal wrote:
Angels sometimes speak through numbers... Eg. If you keep seeing the number 112 where ever you go... Like it is following you (Or stalking you in some cases) then you should probably look up what it means in the book I have study
Whoaa weird... bounce
Back to top Go down
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:33

Yeah... Do you think the pig emote pig was here before? Or does the site now have Swine Flu?

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Point penalties...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 13:36

Primal -> You get 2 penalties:
1. for using bad words = -25 Points
2. for flooding = -100 Points

Axero -> For being an active member,you receive:
1. bonus = +100 Points

P.S.: Please try to post new topics on the subjects that are on this forum! For other subjects that don't have their place in the special categories,you will have the Chat or a new topic that it's called Other Stuff.
Back to top Go down
kingkobra
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 14:15

is a special number only God knows how many Angels are on earth
Back to top Go down
Primal



Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 15:06

NightSpy wrote:
Primal -> You get 2 penalties:
1. for using bad words = -25 Points
2. for flooding = -100 Points

Axero -> For being an active member,you receive:
1. bonus = +100 Points

P.S.: Please try to post new topics on the subjects that are on this forum! For other subjects that don't have their place in the special categories,you will have the Chat or a new topic that it's called Other Stuff.

Fair enough I guess.

_________________
Mankind doesn’t fear us because we are different. They fear us because we are the ones who shall change the world. ~Primal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angel Numbers   

Back to top Go down
 
Angel Numbers
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pretty sure I saw an Angel today...
» seeing numbers
» Touched By An Angel?
» ANGEL WATCHING OVER ME
» Numbers in Dreams & Numbers on the Calendar Months

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Forum :: Spirituality-
Jump to: