New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Humans or Not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

Humans or Not? Empty
PostHumans or Not?

Okay I have been coming back to this site wondering what I wanted to post up. This isn't it btw. This is a blog about being Human and if I like the idea of that state of mind. Personally I hate people. They are so iregent and Ignorent. Parten my spelling I am doing this really late and all.

I have this theory, Humans in all sense of the world are a condradiction. To be human is to feel. To have thoughts and to act to and action. It is human of us to feel emotions as love and happieness. But its also Human to be Hateful to other. To want to see everyone suffere will you clime up to the top. Its Human to fight for survival. Condradiction and its getting me sick. The only Apocalypes thats coming is going to be made by HUmans. We are the death of our race. We, I hate being Human and yet thats a trait that makes me one of them. Hatred. But unlike everyone else in the world I am aware of my Hatred and my darkness. I can contral the "beast" within me. But everyone else. They seem that they haven't changes one bit since the day they were created to this plain of existents. Being Human is nothing to be happy about. which is why I like the fact that I'm not like everyone else. I am Psychic and some other things im not sure of but It makes me more thenyour average HUman. and if all of that was taken away from me from some dumb ass force who has a human nature that thinks its a god then so be it. At least I have have the knowledge of Understanding things the way they are. It took me a while to say this out load. But the reason why Humans are so bad to each others is becasue they are weak. They give in to the hatred they give in to the darkness in their hearts. They will fight Just to make them feel better or get up in the world and don;t care about anyone else.
Yes They are weak and they are easily scared of things they dont understand. HUmans have proved that more then once in the past.

I don't Have a true goal on posting this blog. Mainly because I had nothing better to do and I felt I need to share this information. It's true what that Angel said (If ican remember his name and the person he said it to) Humans are made with both good and evil hearts. Evil does exist, its within all of us. but so is good. but as a race...Mankind choose the easy way out. Free will.
I learn that the easy way out was against your own will. Everything seem to easy as they say. So i fight and I continue to fight this "Beast" Animal" "demon" inside that makes me HUman just so I can look at myself in the mirrior everyday knowing that I am better then This sorry forsaken society of a intelligent race. There might be a different between a dog and a Man but the man is just a sronger and power animal. No matter how you put it Mankinds will alway be animals. And that goes the same for non-humans, YOu know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Humans or Not? :: Comments

Re: Humans or Not?
Post Thu 10 Sep 2009, 23:37  Primal
Interesting post.
Havoc
Human or Not
Post Sun 20 Sep 2009, 01:06  Havoc
Personally, when I was young, I was normal, I wanted to be special, one day, I got what I wanted, Now I strangely feel like I want to be normal...to live a normal life, but then I'll be weak without my multiple abilities, I'm in such stress I dont know what to think now... I'm becoming more sociable and I'm not sure thats a good thing or not... People are starting to find out that I'm different, but at the same time I wish to live normally, Please help point me in the right path... I'm not sure whether to try and live a normal life or stay as the monster I am now...
PeaceMaker
Post Sun 20 Sep 2009, 07:42  PeaceMaker
[quote="Havoc"]Personally, when I was young, I was normal, I wanted to be special, one day, I got what I wanted, Now I strangely feel like I want to be normal...to live a normal life, but then I'll be weak without my multiple abilities, I'm in such stress I dont know what to think now... I'm becoming more sociable and I'm not sure thats a good thing or not... People are starting to find out that I'm different, but at the same time I wish to live normally, Please help point me in the right path... I'm not sure whether to try and live a normal life or stay as the monster I am now...[/quote]

Living a normal life is a path of choice. I know a lot of people who lost their powers and got what they wanted. To be Normal. Just like everyone else. Here's a word of advice. Do what you trully desire. If you want to be normal go right ahead. Ever heard of the saying if you don't use it you'll lose it. Same goes with abilities. My personal story is that Being normal is overrated. Like you said people are afraid of what they don't understand. Now a days people with powers fear other people. So they desire to become normal so they can fit in. Not my sceen. BUt it could be your. but here's the thing now. you might be able to use your powers anymore but it doesn''t make you normal. Once that Mutation accured your whole life as a human change. Let me put it this way. If you plan to have kids. They will be a 85% chance they will get powers of their own. keep that in mind.
Havoc
Post Sun 20 Sep 2009, 19:12  Havoc
PeaceMaker wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Personally, when I was young, I was normal, I wanted to be special, one day, I got what I wanted, Now I strangely feel like I want to be normal...to live a normal life, but then I'll be weak without my multiple abilities, I'm in such stress I dont know what to think now... I'm becoming more sociable and I'm not sure thats a good thing or not... People are starting to find out that I'm different, but at the same time I wish to live normally, Please help point me in the right path... I'm not sure whether to try and live a normal life or stay as the monster I am now...

Living a normal life is a path of choice. I know a lot of people who lost their powers and got what they wanted. To be Normal. Just like everyone else. Here's a word of advice. Do what you trully desire. If you want to be normal go right ahead. Ever heard of the saying if you don't use it you'll lose it. Same goes with abilities. My personal story is that Being normal is overrated. Like you said people are afraid of what they don't understand. Now a days people with powers fear other people. So they desire to become normal so they can fit in. Not my sceen. BUt it could be your. but here's the thing now. you might be able to use your powers anymore but it doesn''t make you normal. Once that Mutation accured your whole life as a human change. Let me put it this way. If you plan to have kids. They will be a 85% chance they will get powers of their own. keep that in mind.

Yeah I think that even if I tried to be normal, I edited this post now, because I made a mistake, I didnt have intuitive aptitude, I had Empathy, so maybe all this stress and pressure is caused by me feeling so many emotions which arent mine.
Post   Sponsored content

Humans or Not?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Blogs-
Jump to: