New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeaceMaker

PostSubject: 2012   Sun 04 Oct 2009, 07:21

I don't know what I'm doing at this moment but I think I should post something about 2012 on the Spirituality forum.

It's true 2012 will happen, but not so much in the physical sense that it is spiritual or psychic if you will. 2012 is the awaking of all the conscience minds in the world. I think those who wasn't psychic will start being psychic and those of us who already are pyschic will become stronger. Maybe the reason some of us aren't psychic or more advance then other is because of the planets spiritual state. maybe its the planet that is making some of us blocked from our true inner power. Perhaps, 2012 is the gateway to the next level and no one knows it. Maybe that's what Edger Casey saw in his dreams of the future. People now think that 2012 is the end of the world, but I think i fully understand the meaning of 2012 being a new beginning. I'm not one to preach, which is one of the reason why I haven't been posting as much lately. I know lot to deal with the spiritual world but I'm still learning. So therefor my lack of knowledge prevents me from speaking up. So I hope this insight will encourage someone to speak up other then my self to help tell the world the truth about 2012 just like Casey did.

My name is PeaceMaker. and I hope this wasn't a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1