New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicotheempath

nicotheempath

Update Empty
PostSubject: Update   Update EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 17:17

Hey everybody,

I hope all has been well in each of your individual spiritual journeys. I kinda just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on in mine and try to get things going again here on the forums. Umm so where should i begin, oh, well lately in my life there has been almost a virtual absence of any of my active abilities. Yeah it sounds sucky but like my Empathy is still intact so that's pretty good i guess. Like i either have stopped using my abilities or they just faded away. (Bummer) But in their place i have felt an immense Divine presence in my life. I have come to know him as the creator, Yah, and he has taught me so many things and I'm truly grateful...I know this isn't a forum about religion but this is something that is a major part of my life right now...

But I now take part in daily prayer and meditation to Yah and ever since some very "interesting" coincidences have occured in my life. LoL i wanna talk about them right now but my computer is starting to annoy me...Facebook Chat always locks up my keyboard and this is the third time I've tried to type this because i keep backspacing but going back one page...so I'm just gonna end it at this. I hope everyone can come back and maybe give an update on how things are going. Smile L8r
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin
NightSpy

Update Empty
PostSubject: This forum is about more things than you can imagine...   Update EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 00:51

On this forum you can speak freely about almost every domain of our lives,including spirituality,divinity.
You might not have noticed that I have created a category for Spirituality,but it's ok Wink
What I intend to do with this forum is to gather information and help other people like us.
Thank you for posting,and keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Main :: News-
Jump to: