New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?

Go down 
+5
nicotheempath
Symbiosis
Pandaaa
PeaceMaker
NightSpy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NightSpy
Admin
NightSpy

Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 03:19

Do you have the courage to tell us how did you discover your abilities and how did you get them?
We would be interested to know your story and to help you if you need it.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 03:25

I guess I'll be the first one to speek...
My Strongest Ability I have is Empathy, it Includs Empathic Absortion. I have had this ability ever since I was five years old. It was strange becasue before I didn't care much about anything or anyone. lol. well I was Younge kid i suppose. But one day I was in a crowd of people and it was like i couldn't breath. Let alone think... It kinda fuzzy to tell you the truth. But I started to change when I could feel the pain of others. When I was Five I didn't understand what was happening to me. Just that I didn't want to creat that same pain to others. As I grow up unknowingly about this gift i had I started to study people and the way they act. I notice what I felt coming from them reflected on how they acted around people. As I grow more Wiser and Understood my Abilities well I try to Munipulate peoples emotions. But Im still weak on that part. For some reason I can take in there Emotional Energy but can put out any by will. If I feel gloomy sure everyone around me feels it. but like i said i have not control over that half of my ability. Sometime in my preteens I discovered about energy and that I can absorb them by will. I can take any form of personality of any person I come in contact to absorb. It also grant me enhance strangth and agility. The beauty of this gift of mine is that if the person I absorb has a gift I can analyz it and us it. I discover that part by accident when I started doing something i couldn't control and it was gone the next day. I learn to control it and save or copy the energy I absorb... dont really know which. For example; a friend of mine can heal himself very fast with out taking much time for it. One day I cut open my hands and I was around him, on minute my hands where bleeding and gussing the next it was healed with nothing but the blood staind left over.
SO yeah thats my story about one of my Abilities. I came to web site to meet others like me that love that fact about who they are. I love the fact that I can do what I can do. I have it undercontrol and everything more or less. I dont have to many friends to talk to about this most of them Just dont care or dont seem to quit get it. ... So I tend to keep to my self with who I am with them. But still nevertheless I want to meet people who appreachiate who and what they are.

P.S. I just told my story NightSpy what's yours?
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin
NightSpy

PostSubject: Ok,so,here is my story then...   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 04:01

I really don't have a story to tell you,but I can share with you my abilities. My main ability (if I can say so) is Healing,but I am still working to improve it. It is not well developed yet,because I did not have so much time to work on that issue. I also have the power to heal myself (self-healing),that is also not fully developed. One of my main abilities is Fire. I cannot manipulate Fire yet,I am working on that too,but I can tell you one thing about this: I can communicate with the Fire Element. Other abilities are: I can talk to animals (especially dogs),I can see in the dark (like I have Night Vision sensors,although I am wearing glasses),I have improved hearing (I can hear even a whisper from a certain distance if I concentrate enough),I have very strong energy sensors and I can feel every kind of energy (I can even charge myself with positive energy from other people around me). Well,that's about all I have to say about my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Pandaaa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 04:03

No story, but I'm a Vycan, Sanguine Vampire cross an Alpha Lycan, it seems.
For anyone who doesn't know, Sanguine Vampires are the ones that drink blood, and Lycan is a born Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Symbiosis

PostSubject: My Ability.   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 12:30

I'm what I like to call an Ability Shifter, because I really have no other way of putting it. Basically, it all started several months ago when I thought I had temperature manipulation (that's a dumb one, I know.) And eventually, I couldn't do it, so I began to doubt myself. And then, a few months later, I started to notice several other abilities, so, to put it bluntly, I'm either picking up these abilities from people nearby and am able to use them for several weeks, or I already have them, but I can only access one at a time, in some form of a cycle, which is where the 'shifter' part comes into it. Anyone else who has ever experienced this, then a little help would be seriously appreciated.
Back to top Go down
nicotheempath

nicotheempath

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 14:08

Wow...first i wanna introduce myself...I am nicotheempath, u can call me Nico, Nick, Nicky, LoL pretty much any variation of the the name Nick (if u call me Nicholas, don't, I hate the "H" remove it LoL)...

Now let me get into my story...Pretty much i was born with Empathy...It's kinda funny because my story is really similar to PeaceMaker's except for the crowd thing....umm let's see, oh yes, the first time (that i can remember) showing any signs of empathy is when i was (wait for it) five years old LoL (told ya it was similar). I was actually in church and like i got really sad because everyone was supposed to be there praising God but i kept on "feeling" things that didn't belong there, let's just say the people weren't really what a "church goer" was supposed to be...There was sadness, frustration, lust, pretty much every emotion you can think of and there's me sitting right in the middle not knowing what was happening to me or for that matter the church...i just sat there dumbfounded...like i was a pretty smart kid, even at that age (so i was told), but i had never experienced anything like that before...Well over time things came in what i would call cycles where things would happen and then things would go quiet until i was about 9 years old and i discovered what real psychic abilities were...I found this book in the library and checked it out...in my mind i thought "How cool, psychic abilities!! How does that work?" That's when i finally was able to put a name to what i had been experiencing for most of my life at the time...(Wow this going to be pretty long)...Ok where was i, oh yeah, well i had learned what empathy was and i found out that it didn't have to be just something that happened, it could be controlled...So me being the observer that i am went out and just added this new information to how i looked at people...After a while it just became so natural for me to look at someone and sense their current condition, the only thing is i started to feel lonely because i felt as if i was the only one that for the most part would recognize things of that sort...

But yeah im getting pretty tuckered out telling you guys my story...Oh well, i'll continue anyway LoL (if you didn't notice i love humor and i love to laugh LoL)...ok so about a year passed and i was pretty confident in my ability to sense other people's condition so i started to think, "How is all this possible?? Like is there something that i'm missing because this seems all too natural to me." So i went on a research rampage and found so much information that i don't even think i took it all in...the one thing that stood out to me was "Energy"...I was so fascinated by it and how it was everywhere and made up everything and how people could actually experience it in is raw form. That's when i started on my whole "hey i wanna try out every ability i can think because it looks cool and stuff phase" I went through everything starting with Telekinesis (no luck), Telepathy (hard to do by yourself), Empathy (why even try, i had it down already), Pyrokinesis (I got in trouble for using lighters LoL)...I found Aerokinesis then and to me the name just sounded cool enough, i had to try it...When i saw i had some success with it i kept going...I even had myself a little chant to build up momentum, it was "Wind come this way" LoL...About this time i was about twelve years old...I even got like the neighborhood kids involved and like my younger sister and stuff because i just thought it was so cool, and it actually did work...Like to get the neighborhood kids involved i would like "give" them the "wind come this way"...it's so funny when i think about it because it was like this little motion i did where i act like im actually giving them something and after that they could do it, and if we would argue or fight (like kids do daily) i would take it away...Memories...LoL well back to it...i would sit in the window when i was bored and just chant away to myself and make little whirlwinds with the leaves in the Fall, or with papers that happened to blow into our yard from the kids that threw stuff on the ground...I moved in May of the next year to the South...Being down there allowed me to become more in tune with myself and i had more time and space to practice...A friend that i made while i lived down there introduced me to meditation, but i didn't like the whole idea of just sitting there, i was a kid and i wanted to be active so i tried self hypnosis instead (that wasn't really active but it made me appreciated meditation more)...

Let me go on a little tangent before i continue...the South is the perfect place to learn to focus on your internal dialogue and progress your abilities because of the fact that there aren't many major cities around that will cloud your mind with influence. Because of this and my self hypnosis i was able to actually bring forth a storm...It was terrible too, the clouds were heavy and dark and they just dragged through the sky toward me and the sky was literally purple...i was so scared...and i kept telling myself "you shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't be doing any of that!!" I focused so hard on making it go away and the clouds shifted direction...After that i renounced EVERYTHING that involved abilities including my Empathy and for about three years i was "normal"...Until one day i found myself reading about energy and it triggered those same feelings i had when i was younger...i began practicing manipulating and perceiving energy and with my progress my Empathy came back it was so weird because then it clicked in my head like forreal that its all the same, its all energy, i had been dealing with it all my life...

Wow i don't know how to end this other than saying if this feels incomplete let me know...As of where i am right now in terms of my abilities, Wow i've just been focusing on learning as much about how the world works..Any questions?? Just ask... =)
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: My abilities   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 19:50

I call my ability aggression inducing or feral mind, What it does is whenever I want to, I can cause myself to become extremely aggressive and feral, when this happens, my pupils gradually dilate, my voice sounds different, and I unleash a beast-like growl, every single physical property of mine increases, along with an adrenaline rush, I can manipulate its intensity, but I have NEVER gone all out before. I have very good control over my ability, But when I'm afraid, this ability automatically sets itself on standby. When this ability first manifested itself, I was extremely angry at myself for loving someone which ruined my friendship with her(but now everything is back to normal), And In my own room, I was standing near a mirror when this happened, my pupils started getting larger like as though its adapting to the dark, then I tried to shout in anger, but then instead of a shout, there was a loud monstrous growl, I was scared, yet I had the craving to smash something, I Punched the door while trying to hold back, then I got so agonized that I grabbed some knives and screwdrivers and hurled them at the door, They all left holes there, Then I charged at the door smashing my head into it and then I immediately got up and started slashing violently at the door while growling and crying out vulgarities, I was crying but I was giving a sinister grin at the same time, as I calmed down, My voice returned to its normal tone, I just laid on the floor super depressed, I didnt dare get close to anyone after that. Until I decided that I must learn to control this Rage. So I managed to do it, and now Anytime I want to, I can make myself aggressive, and when I dont, I can control it.

I also have Empathy which lets me know how a person feels. and I also learned an ability called chronokinesis which lets me manipulate my perception of time.

Last edited by Havoc on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 07:55; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS...)
Back to top Go down
Laurence-Thompson
Researcher
Laurence-Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 23:52

Wow this is gunna be so long guys so stay and read.

I was 5 when my precog happend i dreamed of the future when i got older those dreams became reality.when i was 12 i was watching tv frustrated at my father i wanted to smash something break everything, i looked at a glass vase thinking how easily i could smash it , it burst all on the floor water everywere it was the first time my telekinsis happend my Enhanced vision and hearing came swiftly after as my grandparents had these. after on an army cadet camp i discoverd my pyrokinsis whast setting up my ration dinner by setting my hexie burner alight. My electrokinsis happend on an camping trip with my folks i started using my torch at night an starte messing around it started flickering and i put new batteries in and still id it i stopped focusing and it stopped i even changed torches lol. so yh i guess thts all about me so i hope u enjoyed Wink
Back to top Go down
Axero

Axero

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 14:03

Ummm how I discovered my ability... Well I have looking up different types of kinesis. Then saw Vitakinesis and I wanted to learn it. So now I'm training. Very Happy Yup that's all.[b]
Back to top Go down
Mystic Dolphin

Mystic Dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 14:30

Hey all ^^ I'm new so I'll start off by saying those who have visited RSP y'all will know me as Tara xP I thought it was time for a cool name change lol xP So here is me! <3 and now for my story xP :

I have always been somewhat aware that I have had abilities, even from an early age. They have always just seemed pretty natural. I just always had that sense of knowing which I now realize is called claircognizance. With that "knowing" I also had major intuition along with a bit of clairsentience (clear feeling). I discovered these basically just how everyone else does- knowing when something is about to happen and being right about it. I'd know when people were lying, or when promises were about to be broken due to unseen reasons. I'd be on the bus coming home and I'd get into a type of "zone" which made me able to know what type of mood my Mama would be in when I got home, and I'd always be right, however this knowledge quickly left me. I found this to work better when she was in negative moods. Today I know the potential of these abilities (claircognizance and clairsentience). I can for example, look at someone, and see pain, or joy or sadness etc. in their eyes, even when they try so hard just to cover it up. I can tell if they are someone who I want to hang around, good, bad, etc. I'm practicing this with pictures and so far feel I'm gettin there Razz
When I was in 7th grade however, I began having premonitions. I knew straight away what they were lol, due to common sense and my love for the paranormal and fiction. They weren't ever anything huge. They just ever showed my latest accident lol. As a huge klutz, these came a lot. It wasn't until the summer of grade 9 that I realized I had, had my last premonition that summer, when my mirror fell on me, due to my stupidity, landing me with 7 stitches in my thumb pretty Razz It hit me that I most likely wasn't going to get the premonitions back. As much as I feared them, they had become apart of me, and as such I missed them. So when I was in the middle of grade 10 I finally jumped on the computer (not literally lmfao) and started googling. I found a psychic chatroom right quick and found myself free falling into a world that was quite unbelievable. I learned heck of a lot more then I ever thought I would have- about myself and the psychic community in general.
The beginning of gr. 11 I found a nice Indigo chat room and discovered I was a healer as well as an Indigo Child. Since then, I have been reading everything on healing I can come across. This is by no doubt my weakest ability by far. I find it hard to heal myself- not because I find it difficult it's just that I hate healing myself when I think of others that could be healed. Though I know the practice is needed I just can't bring myself to do so. I have healed myself in the past though, only when I feel the absolute need to-which was only a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?   Do you have the courage to tell us the truth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have the courage to tell us the truth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Forum :: Abilities-
Jump to: