New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
    Links
    Visit The Venus Project

April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
    Google Analytics
    Google Analytics

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Axero

Axero

2012 Empty
    PostSubject: 2012   2012 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 16:11

Well most of us heard about the events on 2012... What's your guys point of view on this?
    Back to top Go down
    Primal

2012 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 16:18

I don't know if the world is going to end in 2012... So that is why I don't bother, on being scared or whatever. I will just wait until the date gets closer I guess. If the world ends in 2012. Then at least I had of spent these last years not worrying about the end, and just enjoying my life.
    Back to top Go down
    NightSpy
    Admin
    NightSpy

2012 Empty
    PostSubject: What is really going on in 2012?!?   2012 EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 10:56

Well, this are the real facts of what is going to happen.
    It will be THE END of something, but NOT of humanity and NOT of The World!!!
    If we take a look at the Mayan Calendar, we find that exactly in 2012 will be THE END of an ERA (the Era of PISCES) and THE BEGINNING of a New Era (the Era of AQUARIUS), because the Mayans made this calendar based on longer cycles and taken from the end of the Zodiac to its beginning (reverse engineering?).
    However, in a more spiritual point of view, 2012 will represent THE END of a 3 year period [2009-2012 (in fact the end of 2008 until the end of 2012)] in which The Earth as a planet is evolving (an evolutionary change), changing (better raising) its Energetic Frequency to a new, higher level (like changing actual 3D into 4D), only this 3D will change not to 4D, but a few more levels like 5, 6, or even 7D. During this period we will encounter many problems, from political to economical crisis, from religious to social disorders, and it will be very difficult for the human beings to adapt to the New, Higher Frequency.
    Many of us have seen many cases of suicides, murders, accidents, even mass destruction caused by the Forces of Nature. These are facts caused by this evolutionary change that our Planet Earth is passing through, and WE, as Humans that habit this planet, must evolve with our Mother Earth, by raising our Light frequency (Light as in God's Way), in order to pass this evolutionary phase we all are passing through.

I hope this post will bring you more insight into what 2012 means!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

2012 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1