New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axero

Axero

Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My!   Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 20:05

Lol love the title! Anyways leave a comment if you had experiences with ghosts, spirits, or demons... Just tell you stories. As I'll tell mine. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Shadow People   Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 20:32

I know them as Shadows because the come in many forms and sizes. I bet you heard the stories. Black figures and red eyes. Well yes they are like that. I have seen one and I have killed a few. I swear on my life. They were the starting point of my journey to this path of knowledge. I personally saw fear as a useless emotion. But don't get me wrong I was frighten when i first encounter them and FYI when you do come across one don't show fear don't even think it. They are worse then any demon because they can appear anywhere. could be anyone. they have the ability to poses a person or animal. That i haven't witness but I have read some papers about it. When I was a kid I always knew there was evil in the world. I just meant evil face to face. Fearless i don't think so. But i would do anything to try to learn what i don't understand. And Shadows I do understand. if they have red eyes then run or fight back if you know how to channel you energy. It was because of them I and three of my friends started a team. soon grow to become an Org. But with nothing to fight off now a days they feel apart. And none of them wanted to be apart of the future we all saw. What a lost it was.
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin
NightSpy

PostSubject: Hmm   Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 21:11

I am able to see ghosts/spirits/entities but I am not able to communicate with them for now. Sometimes it happens that I see some shadows,which cross my way,but I can't talk to them,ask them things,like "What are you doing here?" or "Where are you going?" or "Do you have a message for me?". That's something I have to develop.
Another thing that happened to me recently,well,at night,as I was trying to sleep,I could here a "crazy dog" making some weird noises. That,in fact,was no dog,it was a Cerberus! I don't really know what it wanted from me,because I had no way that I could possibly talk with it,but now it got away,I don't hear it anymore. Maybe he had finished his job here.
P.S.: I hope you know what a Cerberus is scratch
Back to top Go down
Axero

Axero

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My!   Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 21:42

NightSpy wrote:
I am able to see ghosts/spirits/entities but I am not able to communicate with them for now. Sometimes it happens that I see some shadows,which cross my way,but I can't talk to them,ask them things,like "What are you doing here?" or "Where are you going?" or "Do you have a message for me?". That's something I have to develop.
Another thing that happened to me recently,well,at night,as I was trying to sleep,I could here a "crazy dog" making some weird noises. That,in fact,was no dog,it was a Cerberus! I don't really know what it wanted from me,because I had no way that I could possibly talk with it,but now it got away,I don't hear it anymore. Maybe he had finished his job here.
P.S.: I hope you know what a Cerberus is scratch
Lol yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My!   Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Oh My!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Forum :: Spirituality-
Jump to: