New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Links
Visit The Venus Project

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!   I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 21:27

I learned that I made SO MANY UNCOUNTABLE mistakes about my own abilities, Because I'm an Empath, I feel what others feel, meaning that, If they had an ability, I would feel like I had it too, thats what made me Think I was a mimic. And now, someone helped me to find out that I am, And Empath, a Chronokinetic, And A Rager.

I'm sure you all already know what an empath is right? someone who feels others emotions.

a rager is basically someone who can turn himself savage and violent to increase his own physical and sensory perceptions to overpower almost any opponent.

a Chronokinetic is someone with Chronokinesis, Which means I can manipulate my perception of time and make things seem like slow-motion to me. but its actually me who's moving and processing fast.

my other abilities:

Durability - its part of Rage(animal instincts)
Precognition - Almost all meta-humans have this so I dont bother listing this down actually (:

Last edited by Havoc on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 19:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Alter Ego   I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 08:00

the way u discribe your alter ego sound similar to my own. My true power is empathic and Aerokenesis. I can also understand how things work. Like it's a must. When My alter Ego comes out he has more abilities then I do. I understand now that those powers belong to me but they are sealed inside him. I manged to learn how to control his powers so i can us it as my own. But i don't know how long it would take me untill he is let out again. My whole life i had to deal with him. and everytime i become better he some how adopts to the new mental enviroment. Lately through meditation I have been fight with him over power for my mind/soul. So since you got rid of yours do you have any ideas? Any Advice. lol. Funny becasue I just gave you and advice about being normal. so lets call this being even. XD
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Peacemaker, I've got 2 ways to help you :D   I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 19:08

METHOD#1
Well, actually how I got rid of mine was with my ability of intuitive aptitude, its not just understanding how things work, you can also access your mind like a circuit board/hard disk, and make modifications to it, Since you can understand how thinks work, means most likely, you're like me, and you've also been given a 'starter-set' of abilities, and like me, you have one which is feral mind(very scary alter ego) and you can try to get yourself into a meditation-ish state and you just need to want it to be gone, like I know this sounds cliche, but think about what matters most to you and you'll find the strength to get rid of a bad ability, its also possible that you can add abilities to yourself like me, but it takes a while to embed it into your mind, you just do that same as remove, but instead the opposite. I wanted to get chronokinesis since I found that I was pretty useless without my feral mind(even though I hated it), so It took me a day and a half to embed chronokinesis, which led to me developing superspeed(but my endurance is still normal human endurance) Its like sometimes you successfully get what you want, sometimes you dont(i tried to do electrokinesis but I got Jinx Efect instead but now I'm getting a little bit of electrokinesis, but nothing big and fancy), and sometimes you get More than you want Very Happy

METHOD#2
this method works for people without intuitive aptitude to remove their alter ego, get a friend with an ability, so he can defend himself from your alter ego, Sit in the room with him, Put a watch or metronome in front of your self, Keep your eye on the second hand or metronome stick thingy... then breathe in and out and get into the mindset that only YOU exist in your body and that alter ego, is just an insignificant manifestation of your hate and anger, then in a way, make yourself angry to a point your alter ego comes out, but make sure your friend keeps you seated. then Forcefully make yourself calm down, think that if you dont stop your alter ego, Your friend is gonna die and usually that will make you wanna stop him. Then, Keep doing this until you find that its easier to control. Very Happy

I hpoe this helped Razz and thanks for your help too, I think I rather stay special, since I cant ever have a normal life even if I wanted to (:
Back to top Go down
nicotheempath

nicotheempath

PostSubject: My method was kinda similar   I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:51

I had some alter ego issues in the past and what i did was i actually sat down and talked to my alter ego...I established an understanding within myself between my two selves that we both are sharing one body so why should we fight over it...if we both just cooperate with each other we both can get what we want...so yeah i just quieted my mind, started an internal dialogue and felt for the answers and eventually reached a point where me and my alter ego were able to actually coexist in a non violent way...He doesn't rise up to the surface anymore pushing me out of the way nor does my old self ever be totally at the surface...actually neither of my selves (the old one or my alter ego) exist anymore...i am a new self...the only thing setback is in the beginning i went through a form of dissociative identity disorder...it was a pretty hard time for me Sad but now im all better and as of right now my abilities are on the fritz so if this is a setback to the whole thing as well then ill just wait it out...Any Questions?? Because i kinda just talked off the top of my head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!   I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era :: Forum :: Help-
Jump to: