New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
    Links
    Visit The Venus Project

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
    Google Analytics
    Google Analytics

For the ones who need special help

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    NightSpy
    Admin
    NightSpy

For the ones who need special help Empty
    PostSubject: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 03:15

If you have some experience with spirits or if you think you need some answers take a chance and post your questions here and they will be answered in the shortest time possible.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is a serious topic,so,DO NOT try to make jokes in here,because you may risk to lose your account
    Back to top Go down
    Artist

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 04:09

NightSpy wrote:
    If you have some experience with spirits or if you think you need some answers take a chance and post your questions here and they will be answered in the shortest time possible.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is a serious topic,so,DO NOT try to make jokes in here,because you may risk to lose your account

Hey. It's me. Artist^^ Well, when I was staying at a hotel, I took a shower, and once the mirror got really foggy, a hand-print (too big to be mine, too big to be my sisters' or moms', too small to be my brothers' or fathers') appeared on the top right of the mirror. And it was fresh. Like someone just kept there hand there before it started to fog and took it off later.
    The next one is, when I was at a restaurant with my parents, my cellphone (which is at my house, in my room, in a special place) (with no one and nothing in my house) called my moms cellphone. At least she didn't answer it. But still scary. A lot of this type of stuff is happening to me. My life literally keeps on getting weirder and scarier every day.
    Back to top Go down
    PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 04:14

Artist If you know that there's worlds beyond this one then you should know that every thing you do interact with them. My Point is that there are beings on seen to the naked eye who are attracted to people with extraordinary energies waves and vibes. The Spirits or whatever that are following you have some kind of connection with you. Since I've been talking to you on the other site (if it is the same artist I'm talking to) then I know they are there because of what you can do. The same thing had happen to me when I was a kid but I've never took notice of them until they came up to me when I was in bed. That was the scariest experience I have ever had. I'm not say I can see them all well but there are times when i can see them clearly like if they were in the physical world. I don't know if its a ability i have gotten control over or what but I know that there are forces out there attached to our energies. and Yes There are forces that can be harmful as well so I suggest you watch your back when this happens. Plus you have the power to get ride of them... I tend to do it unwillingly when I'm scared I close that part of my mind and I don't see anything anymore... It sucks cause I want to see them and the worse part is when I do see them the caught me by surprise when I'm in my room. Not cool. If you have anymore question about this matter feel free to ask me.
    Back to top Go down
    Murder

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 04:57

Artist wrote:
    Hey. It's me. Artist^^ Well, when I was staying at a hotel, I took a shower, and once the mirror got really foggy, a hand-print (too big to be mine, too big to be my sisters' or moms', too small to be my brothers' or fathers') appeared on the top right of the mirror. And it was fresh. Like someone just kept there hand there before it started to fog and took it off later.
    The next one is, when I was at a restaurant with my parents, my cellphone (which is at my house, in my room, in a special place) (with no one and nothing in my house) called my moms cellphone. At least she didn't answer it. But still scary. A lot of this type of stuff is happening to me. My life literally keeps on getting weirder and scarier every day.

If you put your hand on a mirror, it can leave a smudge. And the next time the mirror gets steamed up, it will reveal that mark you left with your hand. It can almost look like someone has just left their hand on the mirror. I normally write on the mirror with my finger, so when people have a shower they come out and see writing on the Mirror. Can be spooky I guess... All depends on what I decide to write on the mirror.
    Back to top Go down
    nicotheempath

nicotheempath

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 08:22

Well i have a question...

Ok about two weeks ago i was in my family room and i walked over to sit down near the window and as soon as my butt hit the seat (LoL) these "firefly" like figures covered my entire field of vision...The reason i used quotes is because they literally looked like flies, like the shape and size of regular houseflies, yet made of this like "energetic fire"...The "fire" looked like flashes of more colors than i could even begin to count and it wasn't like fire that blazes and spreads...it was controlled and confined to the space within the figure of the flies...Once again, the "flies" covered my entire field of vision from top to bottom, even my peripheral...I'm not sure how relevant me sitting down or being in my family room is but its still part of the story (LoL)...

But anyway my question is has anyone ever experienced this "fire" or "fireflies"...or does anyone have any theories on what this could possibly be or better yet does anyone know what it is??

(Honestly it could have been a hallucination but on the other hand it could have been some manifestation of energy from some unknown source...Whatever it was it was pretty freaky...I was practically screaming out "Do you guys see this?!?!? Look!!! They're everywhere!!!")
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who need special help   For the ones who need special help Empty

Back to top Go down

For the ones who need special help
    Page 1 of 1